Thursday, May 24, 2012

(first post!) So here's the thing...

I've been dying to jump into the "blogosphere" for several months now but to be honest, the task has been daunting! I'm not sure what I find so intimidating about starting up a blog again (I had several blogs in high school that I used regularly) but for some reason I've been hesitant.  Maybe it's because looking at the blogs of my adolescence and the things I wrote back then is humiliating. Actually, yeah... I'm pretty sure that's exactly why I'm hesitant. (Along with an incident when I was confronted by a gal on Pinterest who accused me of plagiarizing her crafts. But I digress...)

But as I'm well on my way toward graduation and a great new chapter of my life (yes!) I know it's time to start documenting and sharing my experiences! Are you excited? Because I am!

I was going to go on to share some facts about myself... but I don't want my first post to be exhaustive. Plus, if I share too much in the first post you won't come back for more. Right? Is that how it works?

So here it is, guys! My first post ever (on my new blog).

My following posts will be more interesting than this one, I promise.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Waaaahooo! Welcome back to blogging. I'm really excited to see how far your writing has come since high school. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reading up! at least if you post when you write new stuff :P

    -Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, sis! Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete